Below are five simple action steps for each part of the Family Rhythm cycle.
- Right relationship: establish core family values.
- Relationship broken: acknowledge realities and eliminate “sap suckers!”
- Repercussions: understand life-stage development, then discover and apply relevant and effective training methods.
- Repentance: model and expect authentic transformation more than just the flippant, “I’m sorry.”
- Restoration: keep a constant view to your legacy. Will it be one of restored or broken relationships?